Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of Choice.

Success is a journey, not the destination.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Activities.

1    Platform:
I was on the facebook and I accessed it via my PC at home.
2    The Moment:
It was a normal night after work, where I will check my emails & get into my Facebook.My mood/feelings was relaxed,enthusiastic and happy.
3    Purpose:
I was led to go to Facebook because I wanted to know what my friends are doing and to check the latest newsfeed from Facebook.I wanted to get in touch with my friends on facebook and chat with them if they  are on-line at the time.I choose this website because I can connect with my friends easily on the net and fast.I will be able to get the latest updates from them through the newsfeed as well.I can know what
they are doing and where they currently are.
4    Activity:
I check the latest newsfeed/updates from any of my friends and chat with them at the same time.
Later, I will be playing one of the games from Zynga such as Cafe World and play the game for 20 minutes or so.Then,I continue chatting with any of my friends.
5    Communication:
I interact with my usual friends to get an update what she is doing at the time.I will chat with her just to keep in-touch on a daily basis.She's one of my close friends and we keep each other informed and connected whenever we can.There was no communications directed at me that I avoided.I will reply whatever incoming message comes my way.
6    What’s In It For Me:
I will feel relieved that my friends are connected to me on-line and I can chat with them regularly.I will feel happy,calm and excited.
7    Final Thoughts:
I really think social network website is very important in our daily lives as it connects us without boundaries and time limitations.I reaaly feel blessed with this new technology.Its a breakthrough and revolutionary.Thanks to Mark Zuckerberg...the creator of Facebook.

Peace and Joy to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment