Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of Choice.

Success is a journey, not the destination.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Marketing at Tesco

Just a regular Sunday...I do some marketing of groceries at Tesco near my home in Kepong.Did buy the necessary stuff for cooking and for daily food consumption and drinks to last for a week or so.
Platform:
Later, I logged-in to my laptop to access the Myspace website.
The moment:
I was fresh from my little shopping at Tesco, and I felt a bit tired but satisfied with myself as I've completed the weekly task to buy some groceries,that is.
Purpose:
I did log into Myspace website just because I need to keep in touch with the latest news in Entertainment business in Hollywood especially the new movies coming out soon or currently playing in Cinemas worldwide.For example, Captain America:The First Avenger is going to come out soon.This website is full of news ranging from entertainment, videos,music and hot topics on games, photos,blogs,links and even articles on TV shows.
Activity:
I searched the news on Hollywood movies,actors and actresses currently made the headline news in the USA.I read the news on The Biggest Loser series and The Desperate Housewives mini series.I also checked out some Top Videos in the USA such as Harry Porter HP7, The Smurfs and Wanna Take U Home by the group Gloriana.I spent around half an hour in each section.I did download some new photos from my friends or whoever I "followed" in Myspace network be it a celebrity or not.It's cool and I spent around 20 minutes roughly downloading pictures to my Flickr account.FYI, I love to keep my friends or celebrities photos in my Flickr account.
Communication:
I did try to contact my friends regarding new music videos and movies coming out soon.Some of my friends weren't on-line at the time but some are.So, I just chat with the ones that are online at the time.They share the same passion like me because they love movies and music videos as well as news from Hollywood,USA.I've answered all my friends questions or communications directed at me.We had fun and like the top videos a lot.
What's in it for me:
I've gained a lot of knowledge on Hollywood movies and the latest news on entertainment business there.I enjoyed the latest music videos and hot topics and articles on TV shows and artistes updates.I loved it so much and I pretty much enjoyed the experience as music and gossip is part of our daily modern lives.
Final Thoughts:
I personally think that entertainment, movies and music is a very important part of our lives now.It defines who we are today, not just for entertainment sake but for most importantly being able to share it with your loved ones.Be it your family, relatives or friends anytime and anywhere.

Hollywood Rocks.
time posted: Sunday, 3:45pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment