Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of Choice.

Success is a journey, not the destination.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Appointment...appointment..

Platform:
It's drizzling in the morning when I woke up.I have an appointment with my dentist today at 9am in Jinjang clinic,Kepong.While waiting at the clinic, I accessed my facebook through my laptop that I brought with me just to pass my time before meeting my dentist.
The Moment:
There were a few people waiting at the lobby, waiting to be called for their appointment or to register.I was feeling a bit nervous just before seeing my dentist,who wouldn't.I need to do some checking on my lower part of my back teeth as I felt pain when chewing food.
Purpose:
I was poised to log into my Facebook website because I wanted to inform my friends that I am at the clinic to have my back teeth checked because I felt some pain when eating.So,my friends would know that I had a small problem with my teeth today.
Activity:
I've checked any new messages that I received this morning and reply as soon as I get it from any of my friends on-line and it took me 30 minutes to do that.I also checked any upcoming events around the corner that I am interested to go to in Kuala Lumpur or PJ area posted by my contacts.I spent around 15 minutes at this section.
Communication:
I've interacted with my close friends regarding my appointment with my dentist this morning.They responded well and gave me some pointers when seeing a dentist.It's a valuable feedback that I get from my friends and it helps me a lot.They are knowledgeable and worthy to listen to.No communication left unanswered.All green lights as far as I'm concerned.
What's in it for me:
I felt comfortable and good to receive the advice and feedback from my friends who cares about me.It's good to ask opinion of others who have or have not gone through the same experience that I did.To me friends are important in our lives.
Final thoughts:
It goes without saying that friends play a major role in our daily lives as human beings.Really appreciate their company and the advice that they give without prejudice or asking something for return.It is pure friendship...

Love, peace and harmony to all my friends.
15th July, 7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment